Block ice is the largest ice in all the ice products. It is not easy to thaw because of small contact area. And it can be crushed into different shapes of ice according to different requirements.
Suitable for Ice sculpture, ice storage on sea transportation, marine catching and so on. The ice can be crushed into powder, and then it can be used in any ice use place. But partial ice will thaw it is crushed into powder.
Features of brine system block ice machine:
1. Ti pipe is used as evaporative coil to improve the heat transfer effect, and its stainlessness, anti-corrosion can guarantee the long service time.
2. The stainless PE parts between the brine and the fresh water is proper to mode and weld. And it works very well in a cold condition.
The particular design of ice thawing tank and ice dumping unit bring easier operation.
3. The thawing tank is heated by hot gas discharged from the compressor so that it is more energy saving and suitable for low water temperature area.
4. Modular and integrated design ensures it is easy to ship, move and install on the spot.
5. Every brine refrigeration block ice machine can be customized according to our clients' requirements.
6. The brine refrigeration block ice machine can be containerized: 6 T/day ice production in a 20' container and 12.5T/day ice production in a 40' container.
If you are interested in our products, please send us an inquiry with capacity you need, we are very pleased to service for you. And our strong refrigeration engineers will give you the most professional suggestions and ideas in designing a suitable ice machine.SubjectUnitTechnical parameter
|Refrigerant|| ||R22 or R404A|
|Operating power||Total running power||Kw||60.6|
|Operating power of cold water pump||Kw||5.5|
|Horse power||Hp||40× 2|
|Cooling way|| ||Water cooling|
|Working time||Ice making time||h||7.5|
|Ice doffing time||h||0.5|
|Dimension||Weight of each block||Kg/block||50|
|Size of block ice||(L× W× H)(mm)||480× 160× 700|
|Size of cooling tower||(L× W× H)(mm)||2175× 2565mm|
|Size of water feeding pipe|| ||1-1/4"|
|Operating weight of cooling tower||Kg||1120|
|Water supply pressure requirement||Bar||1|